Eramboo Teaching Room Hire:
Courses, Classes and Workshops for Children and Adults
The Teaching Room at Eramboo is available for members of our 'Friends of Eramboo' program, and is ideal for presenting classes and workshops in all creative media for children and adults.
The bush surroundings of the Eramboo grounds offer further creative opportunities for teachers and workshop presenters and their students.
Workshops, classes and Masterclasses have been presented previously to adults and children in painting (watercolour, acrylic,oils), mixed media, drawing, paper making, textiles, ceramics, sculpture and installation.
The teaching room offers a light and bright creative teaching area with tables and chairs with space for experimentation.
When available and not in use the gallery space next door is ideal for slide presentations for students.
General Information for hirers:
Length of teaching hire is one full day - 8 hours including set-up and clean-up. Teaching room Hire is $100 flat fee for Friends of Eramboo Members.
***Teaching Space Hire is confirmed via email booking and requires full invoice payment for the space in advance of any Eramboo workshop promotion.
Instructor is required to organise their own event management system (eg: Eventbrite) with course outline and payment sytem and respond to all student enquiries regarding the course outline and/or workshop content, payment, supplies and materials list, cancellation and reimbursements.
Eramboo agrees to advertise course/workshop on their website and social media accounts free of charge if all required booking fees and information is paid for and supplied ahead of time as listed below:
- Dates and times of class/workshop/masterclass to be attended.
- Finalised pricing of course being offered.
- Finalised and detailed course Title and Outline including description, aims and objectives for participants.
- Required supplies and materials list for participants in a .doc file.
- Minimum 3 workshop/instructor/student photos relating to course in finalised .jpeg digital format for marketing use.
- Working link to payment system.
- Background information about course instructor for marketing use (eg: short instructor bio).
Instructors are responsible for supplying their own art supplies, tools and equipment for teaching space.
The personal use of Eramboo equipment, tools and furniture is prohibited unless permission is expressly given by staff.
Instructors and students are to work within the teaching space unless an alternative arrangement has been made with the Eramboo staff.
For further information on Eramboo Teaching Hire Terms & Conditions: